The ArGo (Arizer Go) is Arizer's smallest vaporizer to date. It has all the qualities that Arizer has become known for, but in a small, compact size.
ArGo (Arizer Go) quality
Like the Air II and the Solo II, the ArGo uses glass stems, which serve as a chamber, air channel and mouthpiece in one. Since they are made entirely of glass, they keep the flavor of herbs intact.
Like other Arizer editions, it is virtually maintenance-free. Only the stems need cleaning every so often.
In addition, the ArGo's build quality, performance, heating time (less than 1 minute) and durability are equal to those of the other powerful, reliable Arizer vaporizers.
ArGo (Arizer Go) functions
- Ultra-portable - This vaporizer is light and compact, and fits easily in the palm of your hand.
- Discreet - The top folds out to hide and protect the mouthpiece.
- Display - The ArGo has a built-in display that shows the set temperature, the current temperature and the status of the battery. Screen brightness and auto-shutoff timer are adjustable.
- Removable Battery - First, the ArGo's battery is very good - a fully charged battery lasts 7 to 10 sessions. This device can charge via USB, and can be used while charging. The 18650 battery can also be exchanged, making the vaporizer ideally suited for on the go.
- Great vapor production - The ArGo uses a hybrid heating technique, a wide temperature range (50 ° C to 220 ° C) and glass stems. This creates thick, soft, aromatic clouds of vapor.
What's in the box?
- ArGo (Arizer Go) vaporizer
- 1 ArGo battery
- 1 USB charging cable / adapter
- 2 Glass aroma tubes
- 2 Silicone stem caps
- 1 Belt-clip carrying case
- 1 stainless steel stirrer
- 4 stainless steel filter screens
- 1 manual