Number of tablets: 240 tablets.
Dosage: Take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day with water during the meal.
Spirulina is a green-blue phytoplankton algae that grows in fresh water.
This popular algae species can contribute to an increased energy level, stamina and an improved immune system. Spirulina contains 18 amino acids. Of which the 9 essential. It is also rich in fiber and B vitamins. This means that these tablets are used with great enthusiasm by athletes and people who maintain a conscious lifestyle. For a stronger effect, use spirulina with chlorella.
- Can improve the immune system.
- Can contribute to an increased energy level and improves endurance.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Rich in fiber and B vitamins.
- Contains 3x more calcium than whole milk
- Contains 11 vitamins, 10 minerals and 18 amino acids, of which 9 are also essential.
- Contains important omega 3 fatty acids which are high in antioxidants.
Together with Chlorella, this algae is one of the most researched superfoods out there and because Spirulina consists of about 70% protein, this product is extremely suitable for vegetarians.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have health problems.
Store at room temperature in a dark place.